Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Artists of the Month


My friend Sharon Lee and I have a show this month at the Gafney Library in Sanbornville, New Hampshire. We're having a reception to meet the artists on Thursday October 20th from 5:00 to 7:00 pm so stop in and say hello if you get a chance.

Art Group leader Peter Abate curated the show and did a fantastic job. I am always amazed to see my work hanging outside of my crowded little gallery. And it displays well with Sharon's work, which is frequently composed on a grid similar to mine.

More information on The Art Group blog.

4 comments:

MrCachet said...

Congratulations, Anita! It's always nice to be recognized for your talent.

AnitaNH said...

Thanks, Dave. It's been an exciting month for me!

p said...

congratulations woman. i love seeing all this action you've got going on. you are due :) enjoy!

AnitaNH said...

Thank you, Paula. It's fun to have my art out in the world a bit, and nice to get out a little myself!