Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Blanche No. 4


I've been working on adding collages to my Tumblr site. It all started with putting some links on my latest blog, Future Dead Artist, which showcases my sketchbook drawings. I created a new banner for FDA, as well as little image links to Quilts, Crosses and Collages. I discovered that I only had a few of my collage images up so today I am working to remedy that situation.

My favorite has got to be the Blanch series. Pictured above is Blanche Becomes Alanis (Blanche No. 4) which was a small study done for Blanche Big or The Inspiration (Blanche No. 6) my largest collage to date at 30x39 inches.


I was listening to Alanis Morissette a lot at the time I made No. 4. (Also love this one.)

2 comments:

MrCachet said...

I like this one aw well. The lower one, although I know it green overall, is difficult for me - it looks rather pale. The top one now, it really works.

AnitaNH said...

Isn't it funny how the ones I just dash off without agonizing over work better than the ones I plot and plan!