Monday, April 25, 2011

New on Anita's Bead Blog


I usually don't cross-post but I am so proud of myself for my accomplishment today that I am making an exception.

I've been making up for lost time over on my neglected bead blog today. I am adding information about the properties of minerals in a category titled About Stones. As of this posting there are twenty-five descriptions with photographs all of which are indexed on the sidebar for easy retrieval. This information has been buried on both my Anita's Beads and Toad Hollow Mineral sites so I hope that getting it up on Anita's Bead Blog (which receives a surprising amount of traffic considering how infrequently I have been posting there) will help it find a wider audience.

Pictured above are free-form cabochons of Beryllium Opal, also called Bertrandite or "Tiffany Stone."

No comments: