Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Icon With Le Parc Dots


Here's one from the Archive of Indecision. It's on cradled plywood so I've had it hanging on the wall just by the doorway where I walk into the kitchen, and every time I walked by I felt slightly annoyed because I hadn't solved it yet. So today I took it off the wall and placed it on the library table. Suddenly these dots started jumping on!


The sharp white corners at the top pointing toward her head were bothering me. I knew the purple paint was trouble the moment I started putting it on over two years ago. I think if I get rid of some of the white lines I may be happier.


Now that little red dot on the left is pissing me off. I need to punch out two more small purple ones if I can find more of that paper. . .


I really like the way the pink thai unryu looks over the shadowy areas.

No comments: