Friday, January 8, 2010

It's a New Decade, Isn't It

I loved 2008: a two and four circles. Very calming to write. Soothing, somehow. Emphasis on the "write" as you don't get the same theraputic effect from your keyboard as you do from your pen. 2009 was nice, also, especially if the nine was written from the bottom up to form an energetic sort of spiral. It will take me a while to adjust to 2010. It seems very choppy so far.

The terrible winds have died down enough to light the wood stove. I wrote the first half of this post while sitting close to it warming my knees. I usually compose at the computer keyboard as I am for this second paragraph. The computer is in the room furthest from the wood stove and the heat hasn't made it up here yet. I guess it would be nice to have a laptop.

No comments: